Just wanted to send the update that tomorrow's training will be normal time/place-- the Camana Bay Pool has hit another delay and it looks like we will be waiting until sometime next week for the re-opening.
Tomorrow @ Don Foster's Dive:
Tomorrow @ Lions Pool:
13+ Age Group Squads
Here are few other quick updates with more details to come for the relevant participating groups:
These kiddos are growing so fast, I'm having trouble keeping track of which suits need to be traded for bigger sizes :)
**Invoices: Our accounts team is working on sending out updated invoices for all Artistic (synchro) Swim families-- if you do not receive an invoice this weekend, please send an email and we will get it resolved
Thanks for reading and see you all tomorrow!